Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

HEDGES ON C-SPAN



You can thank the Occupy movement for Chris Hedges getting a three-hour slot on C-SPAN. No doubt about it. Occupy has busted open some doors. Enjoy his great interview.

I worked 10 hours straight yesterday on the Global Network newsletter. Almost ready to be sent to layout person. It's always a tough bit of work but fun. This will be the 20th anniversary edition and I am collecting many old photos from past GN events.

I also sent an email out to my west coast contacts yesterday asking about interest in me doing a 30-day speaking tour from Los Angeles to Seattle next April. Within a couple hours I heard from folks in Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Santa Rosa, Portland, and Seattle. Off to a nice start. MacGregor Eddy (Salinas) called and said she will give me free Amtrak train tickets to go the whole distance from L.A. to Seattle. Wonderful news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home